From the 17th January 2018 planning fees will be increasing by 20%. In addition there will the introduction of new fee categories for the following applications where previously these were fee exempt:
- applications for planning permission following the removal of permitted development rights through Article 4 directions or by condition; normal planning fees will apply.
- applications for prior approval applications to permitted development rights that were introduced in April 2015 and April 2017. Application fee £96.
For more details please see the 'Planning Update Newslette'r in the Related Content section.
The links on this page will enable you to do the following:
- Fill in an electronic planning application
- To print your completed planning application for submission by post
- To submit your planning application electronically
- To pay your planning application fee electronically
- Obtain information about the Planning Portal
The Council is working in Partnership with the Planning Portal to provide a facility for the online completion of planning applications. The system allows planning applications to be completed online, for the relevant plans to be attached, the fee paid electronically and then for the whole package to be lodged without the need for document and plan printing by the applicant.
If you would like to submit your application electronically, you can use the 'Planning Portal Website' link in Related Content. The Planning Portal website provides detailed information about preparing and then submitting your application, but for convenience, advice about file formats and file attachment is also provided below.
If you require further advice or want to provide feedback, please contact us using this form