**Update** Replies to consultation and neighbour notification are required by Friday 16th November 2018.
Land between Windermere Avenue, Malyons Lane and Lower Road Hullbridge for the development of 500 dwellings together with associated access, car parking, landscaping, open space and related works.
Application for reserved matters (in respect of layout, scale, design, external appearance, access (save for access points to the site as shown on the approved parameters plan) and landscaping) in relation to the outline application permission.
Application No. 18/00135/REM
This planning application relates to land south west of Hullbridge and the site of Malyons Farm that was released from the Green Belt in the Council’s allocation plan adopted in 2014 and which received outline planning permission for 500 dwellings by the grant of outline planning permission under application reference14/00813/OUT.
The outline planning permission has established the development principles for the site and including the following infrastructure by a legal agreement tied to that outline planning permission;
- Provision of Hullbridge Road / Rawreth Lane roundabout the subject of application 16/00162/FUL
- Provision of Watery Lane junction right turn improvements as recommended by the County Highway Authority
- Provision of Watery Lane improvements – signage
- Education contribution- £2,201,540
- Payment of a £3000 Travel Plan Monitoring fee to ECC relating to the residential Travel Plan
- Provision and implementation of a Residential Travel Information Pack for every household
- Provision of 12 month season tickets for bus travel to all eligible occupiers of the development (max 2 per household).
- A minimum of 35 percent affordable housing shall be provided in each phase (Reserved Matters application site area) to a mix of 80 percent affordable rent and 20 percent intermediate housing subject to delivery triggers, appropriate location of units within the site, appropriate dwelling type/size, nomination rights and other relevant matters.
- Youth facilities provision.
- Contribution towards Scheme for the drainage of Pooles Lane sports pitches (£70k).
- Provision of a Sustainable Urban Drainage system in accordance with details agreed by the relevant planning condition. Maintenance of the system by a management company, statutory water undertaker or the County Council (should the County Council become an approved body) in perpetuity to be undertaken in accordance with a maintenance schedule to be submitted and agreed by the Local Planning Authority.
- Payment of a financial contribution of £164,560 for capital projects associated with delivery of primary health care services in the vicinity of the site.
- Provision of public open green space in accordance with the requirements of the relevant planning conditions and maintenance of these areas and any play equipment within these areas by a management company.
- Contributions to cycle route 135 across the district
- Maintenance of bridle way to open space within the site.
The new application made is for the detailed reserved matters for the layout, siting and design of the dwellings proposed to be built.
The dwellings proposed comprise:
Market Housing total 325 units as listed below:
- 38 No. five bedroomed houses
- 178 No. four bedroomed houses
- 109 No. three bedroomed houses
Affordable Housing total 175 units as listed below:
- 4 No. four bedroomed houses
- 40 No. three bedroomed houses
- 32 No. two bedroomed houses
- 8 No. one bedroomed houses
- 5 No. one bedroomed bungalows
- 52 No one bedroomed apartments
- 34 No. two bedroomed apartments
The application is accompanied by a number of supporting documents - these can be found in the black 'Documents' tab on this page
The application will considered by the Council’s Development Committee on a date to be confirmed.